ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow

Interesting

Yeah i see boycartoonist know´s a lot bout music... techno ''cough''. Aaaaaaanyhow nice tune reminds me of another one you did before had the kinda same beginning and the computer game feeling, not my type of drum&bass but i can tell you put lots of work into this lol (specially the mastering) one thing though got kinda dissapointed that you used the same transit at 0:44 and something round 3:00 but well that´s my opinion. If u ever get a minute check out my tunes :) maybe we could work on something together. Im out think i wrote enought :P

-=[ Discovery ]=- -=[ Discovery ]=-

nice

but imo the synths that come in round 2:15 ruin the thing :S liked your work on the drumbeat thou :D

Unnamed [DnB//Unfinished] Unnamed [DnB//Unfinished]

nice vocals

but u need to work that bass a bit it sounds kinda cheap :S

Sunflower Stopper [DUBSTEP] Sunflower Stopper [DUBSTEP]

waht

why only 3 in rating :S this is a fekin great track :D some ppl just dont know what dubstep is probably :)

Methreee responds:

it's just a tough crowd. haha

DXM - The Limbo Of Infants DXM - The Limbo Of Infants

niec

thaanks god i got myself a kaoss pad :D love making stuff in it and am happy to see other ppl also do :)

tijnn responds:

Haha yeah i really lóve the device ;D

Dysfunctional Empire Dysfunctional Empire

well

i like the idea but this seriously needs some touch up, the synth in the beginning is way too loud so just lower the volume on it then again i can barely hear the drums, it aint repetitive and i like some of the effects like the fade out echo you used :) so well overall u just need to spend some more time on this and then im pretty sure this could be much better. 6/6 3/3

BudGPStudios responds:

Yeah I thought the drums were too quiet, but at first they dominated everything else in the song. I'll probably redo it.

- Edit: There, I remade it with better mixing

70X1C 70X1C

and here comes the blam

god those drums were bad, there i said it i dont like them at all but thats me :) overall liked the other stuff u used in the tune so ill give u a 7/7 3/3

Marks-a-lot responds:

haha, yea I have heard people say that before. Well I'm glad that you liked some of the stuff here. Thanks for the review :D

When the Stars Die When the Stars Die

to be honest

except from the piano i didnt like anything about this :S

z-bentinel responds:

thats fair enough, it wont be to everbodys taste

Phantom Cigarette--_--goa Phantom Cigarette--_--goa

nice

the middle part sounds awesome dont like the beginning though

PERVOK responds:

Thank you for your insightful review.

Poison Poison

"cought"

the only part about the whole thing is 00:35 the rest i just repetetive and overall boring